DJI Inspire 2 Premium Combo
Includes Zenmuse X5S Camera & Apple ProRes & CinemaDNG Lic.
- Structure: Magnesium aluminum composite shell and transforming design, carbon fiber arms.
- Configuration: Vision sensing, 2-axis FPV camera, range of supported cameras.
- Propulsion: 67mph (108kph) max speed, 2kg thrust per rotor, 15in props, maximum 25 min flight time (with X5S).
- Battery: Dual battery, self-heating, battery redundancy, 98Wh.
- Image processing and storage: 5.2K@4.2Gbps RAW video recording, CineCore 2.0, Integrated DJI CINESSD.
- Video format: CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes 5.2K video support, H.265 and H.264 video codec support, 4K video codec support, 4K video at 100Mbps. Recorded video can be stored simultaneously on the DJI CINESSD and a Micro-SD card.
- File system: FAT32/exFAT universal file system.
- Lightbridge technology: Signal frequency switching between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz.
- Master-slave mode: Multiple slave controllers supported.
- Controllable range: 4.3mi (7km)
The Inspire 1 was a revelation. The first filmmaking drone in the world to integrate an HD video transmission system, 360° rotating gimbal and a 4K camera, as well as the simplicity of app control. The launches of the Zenmuse X5 and X5R cameras further cemented the Inspire as a critical tool for filmmakers around the globe. The Inspire 2 takes everything that was good about the Inspire 1 and improves it. An all-new image processing system records at up to 5.2K in CinemaDNG RAW, Apple ProRes and more. It goes from 0 to 50mph (80kph) in just 4 seconds and hits a maximum speed of 67mph (108kph) and has a max descent speed of 9m/s for unheard of speed and agility in an aircraft this size. A dual battery system prolongs the flight time to a maximum of 25 minutes (with an X5S), while self-heating technology allows it to fly even in low temperatures. FlightAutonomy has been revised and developed specifically for the Inspire 2, providing two directions of obstacle avoidance and sensor redundancy. Increased intelligence adds multiple intelligent flight modes, including Spotlight Pro, giving even single pilots the ability to create complex, dramatic shots. An upgraded video transmission system is now capable of dual signal frequency and dual channel, streaming video from an onboard FPV camera and the main camera simultaneously, for better pilot and camera operator collaboration.
Professional Image Quality
Integrated into the Inspire 2 is the brand new CineCore 2.0 image processing system, capable of recording 5.2K videos in CinemaDNG, Apple ProRes and more. CineCore 2.0 is built into the aircraft nose and works with any camera connected through the dedicated gimbal port. (Currently compatible with X4S and X5S).
1. CinemaDNG: 5.2K (5280*2972, 16:9) 30fps 12bit, 4.2Gbps / 4K (4096*2160, 17:9) 60fps 10bit, 4.0Gbps.
2. 264 / H.265: Built-in 3D noise reduction, 3DLUT color management technology, advanced sensor correction. H.264/AVC BP/MP/HP Level 5.1: 4K 60fps, 100Mbps / H.265 MP Level 5.1: 4K 30fps, 100Mbps.
3. Apple ProRes: 4K (3840*2160, 16:9) 30fps (4444 XQ, no alpha)
4. Stills: JPEG/DNG/JPEG+DNG 14fps in burst 20.8MP (Photos Stored on Micro-SD Card) / DNG 20fps continuous burst 20.8MP (Photos Stored on DJI CINESSD).
The Inspire 2 creative workflow has been completely optimized and is now capable of recording video in CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes, and other common formats for post-production in filmmaking. Also supported are FAT32/exFAT (Coming Soon) file systems, which allow fast copying of files direct from the CINESSD without additional software.
Sense and Avoid
Forward and downward vision systems enable the Inspire 2 to detect obstacles up to 30 meters ahead, allowing for protected flight at up to 34mph (54kph) at a controllable attitude angle of 25°. Upward facing infrared sensors scan obstacles 16ft (5m) above, adding protection when flying in enclosed spaces. Obstacle sensing systems are active during normal flight, RTH and all Intelligent Flight Modes. These sensors are core components of the DJI FlightAutonomy system.
Spotlight Pro is a powerful tracking mode that allows even single pilots to capture complex, dramatic images. It uses advanced visual tracking algorithms to lock onto a subject during flight, regardless of the direction that the Inspire 2 flies, creating shots that would once have required a dedicated camera operator. If the gimbal comes close to reaching its rotation limits, the Inspire 2 itself will rotate in the same direction without affecting flight control or the shot being captured to free up gimbal movement.
It has two shooting modes, Quick Mode and Composition Mode. In Quick Mode, select an object to begin tracking. In Composition Mode, select the subject and the tracking position. When the subject enters the preset tracking position, press the shortcut to begin tracking. The gimbal can be moved during shooting for composition adjustments. Spotlight Pro is available in all Intelligent Flight Modes including ActiveTrack, TapFly, Waypoint and Point of Interest.
Intelligent Flight Modes
In addition to Spotlight Pro, a range of other intelligent flight and shooting modes are available. Obstacle avoidance is optimized when using Point of Interest (Coming Soon) and Waypoint (Coming Soon) modes, making complex shots simple and repeatable. Also available are QuickSpin, TapFly and ActiveTrack, to simplify challenging shots.
1. TapFly: The 2-axis onboard FPV camera separates the flight view from the main camera view, effectively giving the Inspire 2 a dedicated TapFly camera. Tap a point onscreen in the FPV view to set a flight route and the Inspire 2 will automatically fly along that route, leaving the pilot to focus on gimbal movement.
2. ActiveTrack: The ActiveTrack Mode allows the Inspire 2 to recognize a range of objects, from people to bikes to cars to boats. Tracking profiles that can be adjusted based on the subject being tracked means greater tracking precision.
Smart Return to Home
Forward and downward vision systems allow the Inspire 2 to create a real-time map of its flight route as it flies. If the video transmission system signal is lost and Smart Return Home is enabled, it is able to fly home along its original route, and change to a straight line when it regains a signal. As it returns, it will use the primary camera to identify obstacles as far as 200m in front, allowing it to plan a safe route home. It is also able to reconnect more quickly after losing connection.
Optimized Transmission and Control System
The latest update to DJI Lightbridge technology has an effective transmission distance of up to 4.3mi (7km) and is capable of delivering both 1080p/720p video as well as the FPV view to pilot and camera operator. Users can also switch between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz control frequencies to cut through noise for greater signal stability.
1. Master and Slave Controllers: A new wireless HD image transmission technology sends video information from the master controller to the slave controller and the two controllers can be up to 100m apart without loss of image quality.
2. Broadcast Mode: Broadcasters can broadcast direct from the Inspire 2 using its dedicated 1080i50 and 720p60 transmission signal. Aerial live-streaming direct to TV is as simple as connecting the Inspire 2 remote controller to the satellite truck.
Powerful Flight Performance
A new propulsion system optimized for power creates a new level of flight performance. The Inspire 2 flies at up to 67mph (108kph), descends at 9m/s and climbs at 6m/s. It can accelerate from 0 to 50mph (80kph) in just four seconds and flies at a max attitude angle of 40°.
The two controller sticks are tuned for more sensitivity, making delicate maneuvers easier.
More power also allows the Inspire 2 to fly in more extreme conditions, including over 2500-5000m above sea level (using optional dedicated propellers), and in temperatures as low as -4°F (-20°C) using self-heating Intelligent Flight Batteries.
Reliability has been further enhanced through dual redundancy of key modules such as the IMU and barometer. The intelligent flight control system monitors the redundancy system, giving it accurate flight data.
The new obstacle sensing system helps the Inspire 2 sense and avoid obstacles, minimizing the risk of collision.
Dual batteries mean that if a problem occurs on one battery the other is able to continue flight long enough for a safe landing. At the same time, the Inspire 2 propulsion system is driven a PWM signal with serial port signal redundancy so that if PWM signals are lost, transmission will continue through the serial port.
This propulsion system has been tested for thousands of hours to ensure reliability, when combined with key sensors and a dual-battery design, overall flight reliability is significantly enhanced.
Optional Accessories to Enhance Performance
A series of powerful DJI accessories help improve work efficiency and give filmmakers more creative opportunities.
1. DJI CINESSD Station: The DJI CINESSD Station is used to connect the DJI CINESSD into a computer for fast, efficient file transfer.
2. DJI CINESSD: DJI CINESSD uses an NVMe logical device interface specification, features four PCI Express 3.0 ports and supports FAT32/exFAT (Coming Soon) file formats. It comes in both 120GB and 480GB. When using a 480GB CINESSD, the Inspire 2 can record videos at write speeds of up to 4.2Gbps, providing enough data to meet demanding filmmaking needs.
3. DJI License Keys: DJI License Keys allow CineCore 2.0 to record in CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes. These allow the Zenmuse X5S camera to produce the exact file type needed for individual post-production requirements. Maximum video resolution is subject to DJI CINESSD capacity.
4. CrystalSky: A 5.5inch, 1000 cd/m² display, a 7.85inch 1000 cd/m² display and a 7.85inch 2000 cd/m² display, are all designed by DJI to offer the brightness and clarity needed when shooting outdoors. A powerful video decoder integrated in these displays create smooth video and integrated image enhancement increases performance in bright environments. All these displays are operational from -4°F (-20°C) to 104°F (40°C) and are made to work with a replaceable external battery.
5. DJI Focus: DJI Focus adds remote focus control to the Zenmuse X5S.
6. 4G-LTE Network Connection: The Inspire 2 supports control over 4G. USB dongle and SDK development required. This high bandwidth allows the Inspire 2 to transmit high quality videos to a network server or can be used for ultra-long distance control. It also cuts video transmission latency to 500ms.
7. Battery Charging Station: An 800W Battery Charging Station charges up to eight Inspire 2 batteries. With additional space for storing four Intelligent Flight Batteries and a standard battery charger. The Battery Charging Station is also equipped with two USB charging ports. (Coming Soon)
8. Ground Filming: An all-new handheld camera mount is compatible with the Zenmuse X4S and the Zenmuse X5S, bringing these cameras down to the ground for more flexible filmmaking. (Coming Soon)
9. Remote Controller GPS Accessory: A GPS Accessory for the Remote Controller improves the accuracy of the remote controller’s positioning. Used with the Inspire 2’s Dynamic Home point function which constantly updates the latest location of the remote controller as its Home point, it allows accurate Return to Home when moving around an environment.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We offer Australia wide delivery.
After your item has shipped please allow another 2 – 5 business days for delivery to metro areas or 4 – 7 business days for regional and remote areas. You will be notified by email once is has shipped and we'll provide you with a tracking number. These timelines are guidelines only. Crazy Shot Drones does not take any responsibility for any delays in shipping.
We only use person-to-person delivery services to ensure orders can be tracked all the way through to delivery. To avoid delays and possible second delivery charges, we strongly recommend that you provide an attended business address, where someone you trust will be available to receive and sign for the order during normal business hours.
Warranty & Returns
We are a DJI Authorised Dealer in Australia so we can process basic warranty repairing, tech support and RMA evaluation on your behalf. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
All our Drones are guaranteed new from authorised distributors in Australia. All our Drones are covered by the standard manufacturer’s Australian warranties.
Crazy Shot Drones definitely does not deal in any 'grey market', 'direct import' or so-called 'international versions' of goods. All our Drones are sourced from authorised distribution channels with original Australian warranties.
We accept returns if you receive an incorrect or faulty item only. For returns of this nature, you must contact us within 7 days of receiving the item in order to claim DOA (Dead On Arrival), after this time it will need to be lodged as a warranty claim with the manufacturer. Shipping of faulty or Warranty items back to supplier will be incurred by the customer.
Items must be returned in the condition they were received and in original packaging.
Returns will not be accepted without previous return authorisation, so please do not return any items without first contacting us.
If you need to return an item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm the steps before sending back to our warehouse. Please also provide documentation in the parcel of what is wrong with the item, and how you wish to proceed.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FOR WRONG CHOICE OR CHANGE OF MIND. WE ACCEPT RETURNS ONLY IF WE HAVE MADE AN ERROR WITH YOUR ORDER.
Warranty for all products is as per manufacturers specifications. Crazy Shot Drones does not provide any warranties whatsoever and defers to the manufacturer for any complaints/warranties/guarantees as Crazy Shot Drones does not make, manufacture, or fabricate any of the products found herein.
The warranty does not cover, and Crazy Shot Drones is not responsible in any way, for damage to other equipment due to a failure of a component. Crazy Shot Drones is not responsible in any way for the use, misuse, or any injury or damage to personal property from use of any equipment purchased at crazyshotdrones.com.au
Please refer to the specific manufacturer for detailed warranty information.
If a Warranty issue does arise and the item must be returned to the manufacturer for repair or replacement you can either contact the manufacturer and obtain an RMA number or you can ask us to manage the manufacturer warranty process on your behalf. Please email email@example.com for more information.
View full product details