Immersive Flying Experience Step into the sky with goggles, HD low-latency image transmission, and limitless flight control. 
Easy to Use Multiple flight modes let users of any level fly, and the ultra-intuitive DJI Motion Controller provides stunningly intuitive control. 
Ready to Fly DJI FPV comes fully assembled, with everything you need for a seamless, hassle-free flight experience. Repairs and fast and easy thanks to a modular design with easily replaceable parts.
High-Quality Video Ensure footage is as breathtaking as the experience with 4K/60fps video and a super-wide 150° FOV. 
Advanced Safety Features Fly confidently thanks to the Emergency Brake and Hover feature , RTH, an auxiliary bottom light , and other advanced safety features.
Let’s Answer Your Questions
What’s the difference between DJI FPV and traditional drones?
Generally speaking, FPV drones differ from traditional drones in two major ways. The first is the immersive flight experience provided by the goggles. The second big difference is the flight itself. Compared to most camera drones, FPV drones typically allow for much higher speeds and limitless maneuvering capabilities with no angle limits on any of the axes. Because of this, FPV drones have typically required a much higher level of skill to fly.
What is the difference between DJI FPV and traditional racing drones?
DJI FPV has a built-in imaging system, high-definition, low-latency transmission with a range of up to 10 km, and a battery life of approximately 20 minutes. The integrated, ready-to-fly design means users don’t need to assemble the drone themselves. DJI FPV is also equipped with advanced safety features such as emergency brake hovering, intelligent return to home, and DJI Care Refresh service for added flight protection and greater peace of mind during flight.
Is the DJI FPV Combo worth it?
The DJI FPV Combo comes with everything you need to start flying. It includes the FPV Drone, Goggles V2, Remote Controller 2, DJI FPV Intelligent Flight Battery, DJI FPV Goggles Battery, DJI FPV AC Power Adapter, DJI FPV Propellers, and other related cables and accessories. For anyone interested in diving into the world of FPV flight, it’s the perfect way to do so.
What is the Motion Controller? Is it worth it?
The DJI Motion Controller is a small, hand-held device that revolutionizes the aerial experience. This compact device allows the aircraft to maneuver based on your natural hand motions, delivering an ultra-intuitive experience and allowing even beginners to maneuver like seasoned FPV pilots.
I am a beginner/new pilot. Where can I find tips about using DJI FPV?
DJI FPV comes with a user manual and comprehensive tutorials, which you can get from the Flight Academy in the DJI Fly app. DJI also developed the DJI Virtual Flight app, which lets users practice flying virtually before taking off in the real world. All you have to do is connect the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and remote controller to your mobile device with the Virtual Flight app and you’re ready to master FPV flight in a risk-free way.
Does DJI FPV come with accidental damage coverage?
DJI FPV comes with a standard product warranty. If you would like to protect DJI FPV against accidental damage, purchase DJI Care Refresh to get a comprehensive service plan that provides replacement units. DJI Care Refresh 1-Year Plan provides two replacement units for a small additional charge in one year. DJI Care Refresh 2-Year Plan offers you three replacements in two years. Both of them can be purchased while purchasing DJI FPV.
Does DJI FPV support obstacle detection and avoidance?
The DJI FPV aircraft comes with forward and downward vision sensors that can automatically detect objects and decelerate when flying in N mode. However, there is no automatic avoidance function. When obstacles are detected, the aircraft will slow down but will not stop completely unless controlled to do so by the pilot.
Do I need to assemble the DJI FPV drone myself?
No. Like many previous DJI drones, DJI FPV doesn’t require any assembly. Simply open the box, install the propellers and battery, and DJI FPV is ready to fly. However, DJI FPV does have a modular design with easily replaceable parts. Users can replace the top cover, gimbal camera, and landing gear if any of these parts become damaged.
What is the maximum transmission range of DJI FPV?
DJI FPV comes with DJI O3 (OcuSync 3.0), DJI’s best transmission system yet. DJI O3 was adapted to match the unique needs of DJI FPV, and features crystal-clear real-time video transmission at distances of up to 10 km.
1/2.3” CMOS Effective pixels: 12 million
FOV: 150° 35mm Format Equivalent: 14.66 mm Aperture: f/2.8 Focus Mode: Fixed Focus Focus Range: 0.6 m to ∞
Still Photography Modes
Max Image Size
4K: 3840×2160 at 50/60fps FHD: 1920×1080 at 50/60/100/120fps
MP4/MOV (H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, H.265/HEVC）
Max Video Bitrate
Supported File Formats
exFAT (recommended) FAT32
Tilt: -65° to 70°
Tilt: -50° to 58°
Single-axis (tilt), electronic roll axis
Max Control Speed
Angular Vibration Range
±0.01° (N mode)
Electronic Roll Axis
Available (can stabilize footage when the aircraft is tilted at angles of up to 10°)
Approx. 795 g
255×312×127 mm (with propellers) 178×232×127 mm (without propellers)
Max Ascent Speed
M mode: No limit S mode: 15 m/s N mode: 8 m/s
Max Descent Speed
M mode: No limit S mode: 10 m/s N mode: 5 m/s
140 kph; M mode: 39 m/s (27 m/s in Mainland China) S mode: 27 m/s N mode: 15 m/s
0-100 kph: 2 s (in ideal conditions while flying in M mode)
Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level
Max Flight Time
Approx. 20 mins (measured while flying at 40 kph in windless conditions)
Max Hover Time
Approx. 16 mins (measured when flying in windless conditions)
Max Flight Distance
16.8 km (measured while flying in windless conditions)
SanDisk High Endurance U3 V30 64GB microSDXC SanDisk Extreme PRO U3 V30 A2 64GB microSDXC SanDisk Extreme U3 V30 A2 64GB microSDXC SanDisk Extreme U3 V30 A2 128GB microSDXC SanDisk Extreme U3 V30 A2 256GB microSDXC Lexar 667x V30 128GB microSDXC Lexar High Endurance 128GB U3 V30 microSDXC Samsung EVO U3 (Yellow) 64GB microSDXC Samsung EVO Plus U3 (Red) 64GB microSDXC Samsung EVO Plus U3 256GB microSDXC Netac 256GB U3 A1 microSDXC
1. Before flying DJI FPV, check local laws and regulations. Ensure that your flights are conducted safely and in accordance with all local laws and regulations.
2. The 150° FOV is only applicable when shooting at 50 or 100 fps.
3. Obstacle sensing is only available when the aircraft is in N mode. In this mode, DJI FPV will automatically decelerate when it detects obstacles, but it will not automatically stop.
4. To ensure flight safety when using M mode, it is recommended to have another person present to observe the flight environment. To obtain a more precise control experience when using M mode, adjust the F1 screw on the back of the thrust control stick (right side if flying in Mode 1, left side if flying in Mode 2) to disable recentering.
5. The DJI FPV aircraft supports two video coding formats, while the DJI FPV Goggles V2 only supports H.264.
6. In 810p/120fps Low-Latency mode, the video transmission latency is lower than 28ms; in 810p/60fps High-Quality mode, the video transmission latency is lower than 40ms.
7. FCC-compliant. Measurements were taken in unobstructed environments free of interference. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
8. The highest video transmission bitrate is 50 Mbps. Measured in an open, outdoor environment with no obstacles or interference.
9. DJI Care Refresh (DJI FPV) is a service plan that provides you with greater peace of mind during flight. DJI Care Refresh (DJI FPV) provides replacements for a small additional cost. If you purchase DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan), you will also enjoy an extension of the original warranty by up to two years (extension duration varies by region). For more information, contact DJI Support.
10. The DJI Virtual Flight app currently supports only iOS devices.
11. This function will be available in a future firmware update. Transmitted images from the goggles to the app can be sent to a smartphone via cable (USB-C to USB-C or USB-C to lightning).
12. The Fly Spots feature is currently available only in Mainland China. All flight locations displayed by the Fly Spots feature are based on voluntarily-shared location tags from SkyPixel users. DJI never collects or shares user data without user consent. Always check and follow the applicable rules wherever you fly.